DO YOU KNOW YOUR AUTOMOBILES & TRUCKS? CHECK OUT OUR JOB FAIR!
October 8, 2018
Proudly serving Bucks County, Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey and other surrounding areas for more than 35 years, we here at Rob’s Automotive & Collision Center have been fortunate to experience sustainable growth over the years. As we continue to expand, we are currently looking to hire for several positions, which will be open to experienced applicants at our job fair!
The job fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 27th, 2018, and will go from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, where you can apply in person and partake in on-the-spot interviews. If you are currently on the lookout for work in the auto repair industry, you won’t want to miss Rob’s Automotive & Collision Center Job Fair. Our automotive service center in Bucks County, PA, will be interviewing for the following positions:
• Auto Collision Technicians: When car accidents occur, be a part of a team who is there to help.
• Truck Collision Technicians: Collision repairs on large trucks are often in a league of their own. Do you have what it takes?
• Heavy Duty Mechanics: Do you have experience performing heavy duty mechanics with trucks, buses, and RVs to name a few?
• Automotive Mechanics: Not all of our jobs involve dramatic accidents, of course; run-of-the-mill repairs are also an essential aspect of our work.
• Trailer Repair Technicians: Anyone with experience repairing trailers is encouraged to apply at the job fair.
• Towing and Hauling: Besides maintenance and repairs, Rob’s Automotive also offers towing and hauling services. Large or small — we tow and haul it all!
• CDL and Non-CDL Drivers: Whatever sort of driving experience you may have, Rob’s Automotive is seeking drivers for a variety of purposes.
• Lot Technicians: For those looking for an entry-level position, that can turn into a longlasting and fullfilling career, this position may be right up your alley.
• Heavy Duty and Light Duty Towing: If you have experience with heavy duty or light duty towing, Rob’s Automotive is the place to call if you’re looking for a new position. Around the clock 24/7/365 towing!
The job fair will be held at 3114 Veterans Highway (Rt 413). Make sure to bring your resume and driver’s license, CDL or non-CDL, when interviewing with the leading truck service center in Bucks County, PA! Call 215-826-9200 to learn more.