About Rob’s Automotive & Collision
Robert Leipziger is the Founder & Owner of Rob’s Automotive & Collision Center. The premiere full service Auto Repair, Collision and Towing company serving the Tristate Area for more than 37 years. Under the Leadership & Guidance of Robert, the company has experienced exponential and rapid growth since 1982. The company has evolved and expanded to more than 10 operating service divisions with multiple locations in PA & NJ.
In 2010 Robert launched L.R.A. Auto Sales & Museum. This organization offers the community a place to purchase beautiful Classic American Muscle Cars in addition to offering a large diverse selection of Pre-owned late model vehicles as well. We invite you to visit our facility and experience the automotive history of some of the greatest and rarest cars ever built.
Another proud division of L.R.A. Enterprises is L.R.A. Motor Sports Dyno & Speed Center. Here we offer a variety of performance products and services, part sales, precision tuning and high quality maintenance & repair for your vehicle. We specialize in High Performance Vehicles for both street and off-road use, including all-wheel drive and 4×4 vehicles as well.
Rob’s Automotive & Collision is an AAA approved company, and serves as the primary and preferred organization for all Towing Services in Bristol Township, Falls, Bensalem Township, the PA State Police, Delaware River Port Authority and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We can accommodate all areas of service from same day auto repair and service needs, auto and truck collision and repair, to heavy duty commercial offerings as well.
Rob’s has been serving the community for more than 30 years. With numerous Service Divisions, we can accommodate all of our customer’s needs. We have expert technicians and staff members that are highly skilled to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are extremely proud of the growth we have had since 1982. Our team and staff have been instrumental for years, but more importantly, our customers have played the biggest role in our growth and success.
Highlights & History of Rob’s Automotive Center:
- 1982: One man operation working on vehicles in home garage.
- 1983: Moved into 1 bay facility in Levittown. Purchase first tow truck.
Company employs 2 people.
- 1984: 4 bay facility, company employs 5 people.
- 1986: AAA approved primary vendor for the community area. Purchased first flat bed tow truck.
- 1990: Achieve primary responsibility for towing service for the township. Company employs 12 people. Expand to 12 bay facility.
- 1992: Launch Rob’s Collision Center – 6 bays.
- 1996: Develops 20,000 square foot state of the art building – complete Automotive & Collision Center. More than 50 Employees.
- 1998: Purchase 15,000 square foot facility. Operation for all heavy duty truck repair and collision. 22 trucks total – 3 road service trucks and 19 recovery vehicles. Operating nationwide.
- 1999: Launch Truck Collision Center in Levittown.
- 2000: Rob’s Trailer Shop opens – Additional 8 employees.
- 2004: Expansion – 30,000 square foot truck and trailer repair facility.
- 2005: Rob’s acquires Lyons Towing – Expanding our services to accommodate southern customers. Authorized to offer Certified Tanker Repair Services.
- 2010: Launch of LRA Enterprises.
- 2011: Expands Collision Service with facility in Hamilton, NJ
- 2015: Best of Bucks
- 2015: Expands Collision Service with facility in Frenchtown, NJ
- 2015: Porsche, Audi, VW, Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, GMC, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram, Mopar, SRT, Kia, Cadillac, Buick, Nissan & Infiniti Certification
- 2015: I-CAR Gold Status
- 2016: Best of Bucks
- 2017: Best of Bucks
- 2017: Honda & Acura Certification
- 2018: One of the Best of Bucks
- 2018: Auto Shop of the year Bucks Happening
- 2018: Entrepreneur of the year Bucks Happening
- 2019: Best of Bucks
- 2019: Capacity Dealer for Yard Trucks
- 2020: BMW Certification
Rob’s Automotive Center always stays very active in the the community. We are members of a number of organizations, and Rob himself serves on a number of Boards including Middletown Community Foundation, Lower Bucks Hospital and Livengrin Foundation.
Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce.
Newtown Business Association.
LeTip of Newtown.
LeTip of Yardley.
Union League – Philadelphia, Pa.
See Our Promotions and Coupons.Visit Coupon Page