Rob’s Automotive and Collision Center, Inc. is Here for You During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
March 20, 2020
As people around the globe cope with the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, all of us at Rob’s Automotive and Collision Center, Inc. remain as committed as ever to serving our community in all capacities. Currently, we remain open for business, whether you have a towing, hauling, collision or mechanical need. We’re taking every possible step to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. That is, and will always be, our top priority!
Here are a few things we are doing to make sure everyone stays healthy and safe in the workplace and on our service calls:
- All our work trucks are equipped with the use of safety glasses, gloves, face masks, paper towels, and disinfectants; and we are taking precautions to clean our tools and equipment.
- Our buildings and equipment are sanitized and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- We have instructed any and all employees that if they do not feel well they are not to report to work and stay home.
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy while maintaining the appropriate social distance.
- We are in continuous communication with our employees, reminding them about the importance of good hygiene and providing them with health education and support whenever needed.
- Our office is set up to work with insurance adjusters through virtual estimates through Facetime.
- We offer free Pick-up and Delivery of our Customer’s Automobiles to minimize your exposure to public areas.
- We offer virtual payment options so that you do not have to come in to pay for your services.
- We continue to communicate with our vendors and suppliers, who have notified us that they are still open.
The entire team here at Rob’s Automotive and Collision Center, Inc. is dedicated to serving you, but we need your help! If you or anyone in your home or business are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our customer care professionals know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
We are grateful for your continued support and patronage and promise to keep you informed of any updates as they come. Please feel free to contact us for more information.